Alexandria, Virginia 22308
Rev. William C. Teng, Pastor
Rev. Holly Davis, Assoc. Pastor,
We strive to be a Spirit inspired, mission-minded community of Christians; a bedrock for the faithful in an uncertain world and a safe pasture for all of God's lambs. Celebrating the heritage of our historic setting and our faith as servants of Christ, we worship, teach, enjoy fellowship, practice stewardship, and reach out to our Mount Vernon community and the world.
- June 28 - Family Summer Sunday School for all ages begins! Each Sunday we will read together the Chronicles of Narnia, beginning with The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, by C.S. Lewis. We need readers of every age to help! Coloring pages, discussion and fun included. We meet at 10:00 a.m. in Fellowship Hall.
- July 5 - First Outdoor Summer Worship! We meet at 9:00 a.m. for worship in our outdoor “cathedral” to sing praises with all of God’s good Creation! General Presbyter Rev. Dr. Wilson Gunn will be with us to deliver the sermon at both 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. worship.
- Everyone is invited to an old-fashioned Ice Cream Social in the Fellowship Hall immediately following the worship service on Sunday, June 28. There will be lots of ice cream and your favorite toppings. This would be a great time to invite a friend or two to join our Heritage fellowship.
- Christian Education for all ages. Pre-K through Adult classes at 9:45 a.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - Traditional Worship Service;
Starting July 5 - 9:00 a.m. early service in our outdoor worship area
Heritage Presbyterian Church in Alexandria, Virginia welcomes all who are in search of a meaningful connection to God and fellow pilgrims in the faith. Our door is always open to anyone in need of God's touch in their lives. At Heritage, you can expect vibrant, Christ-centered worship and fellowship that give the joy, peace and confidence that only the Lord can provide (John 4:23-24; Hebrews 10:24-25).
How's your spiritual diet these days? Many of us are starving and don't even know it. Heritage can help by leading you to a scriptural feast. As disciples of Jesus, we focus on biblically-based sermons and Christian education for all ages, equipping ourselves to face life's challenges. We aim to reflect and learn together to build up the body of Christ, and grow toward spiritual maturity (Ephesians 4:12-13).
God provides all of us with special gifts. Empowered by the Holy Spirit, we can use these gifts to help others and bring them closer to God through Jesus Christ. At Heritage, we are committed to sharing the good news of Jesus Christ and supporting mission at the local, national and international levels. Together with God's help, we can accomplish great things and affect many lives (Romans 10:14-15).
We hope that you will explore this site to better understand our faith and our activities. Planning to visit us? We look forward to meeting you!